Sunday, December 19, 2010

Grandma Susan and Grandpa Owl

I wanted to take Addie to see Susan and "Owl" and do some of the fun Christmas things they miss out on not living here. I also wanted Addie to spend some time there before we move. Brandon had to work, of course (Happy Holidays!). I thought it would be fun to take Addie on the train, and that way I did not have to worry about driving in bad weather. Addie had fun on the train, it was interesting for me and fun with a 3 year old for 5 and 1/2 hours each way! People really camp out on the train and ride across the country, we saw all sorts! We decorated a gingerbread house and sugar cookies, went to see Santa, and went bowling (this was Addie's choice). I think Addie would prefer to spend her time with Grandpa Al out in the wood lot, she does not seem to get cold (she has informed me that she loves to be cold) and loves to be with Grandpa Owl. Next Christmas we wil have everyone out to Naples!














No comments: