Friday, March 4, 2011

Florida Fun!

The weather in Florida is great this time of year! (We will see how I feel in August). Brandon and Addie have been enjoying the beach, zoo, swimming pool, park, and just hanging out. Brandon is such a great Dad and has been so supportive in my transition to school. I spend a lot of time at school and at the library studying. So far school is crazy busy but good. I am trying to balance things so that I am not a stranger to my family. It is a bummer to hang out at the library while they are out having fun but I can't complain because I have made it to the zoo or beach weekly and still have time to take Addie to the park once or twice a week. Brandon is staying busy with online classes and making life great for me and Addie here in Naples. He also goes out with the missionaries about once a week. We really like our ward here and were just called to primary. There is a law school, pediatric dental residency, and Wolford so the ward is big and is a mix of young families (3 nurseries and 18 sunbeams!) and "snowbirds" who will take of after Easter. The large snowbird population is something new and different. They drive fast and crazy, I wanted to get a moped to drive to school and changed my mind - they will run you down. Also they make Costco in Utah county look slow, they love that place and the sample lines are crazy. You have to go out to dinner and the store after dinner when they are all home for the night. SO things are good here but we do get a little homesick and miss all our friends and family a lot! The pics below are the beach at sunset, the zoo, playing at the beach, and dance class.










1 comment:

Remedios The Beauty said...

you are so beautiful little girl : )) : )) and, i belive, you will be a great dancer ! :))