Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pumpkin Patch and Thanksgiving Feast

Addie's class took a trip to a very fun pumpkin patch. this cute picture on the bench are her two besties Lexi and Mika (if you ask Addie Lexi is her best friend and Mika is her boyfriend - good thing he is pretty cute and sweet - on the positive side she told me it is gross to kiss anyone besides your mom and dad). The later pictures are of the Thanksgiving feast at her school. Brandon and I got to go eat lunch with her class. They had cute little pilgrim costumes, the other class were indians but I missed that photo op somehow. I also cooked my first Thanksgiving turkey and had some friends for school to our house. We had a lot of delicious food and I even made pumpkin cheesecake. I kept my black friday tradition - started at 10 at Walmart and shopped until 5, then went to my friend Brooke's house and wrapped it all up. Somehow in all the business of Thanksgiving and shopping - not 1 photo.

No comments: